Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 March 2014

Love is...

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Here is a Layout I entered in the http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.com.au March challenge. The requirements were simply White with one.
 
 
And here is my interpretation:
 


For the background I covered the cardstock with gesso then adhered some old music paper, I then gave it another coat of gesso and sprayed with Glimmer Mist - Vanilla breeze. I then randomly stamped the background with a Stampin Up stamp. I then applies some handmade texture past over a floral stencil. I tore a few parts from the outer edge and put patterned paper from Kaiser behind the tears. I Also distressed all edges and inked with my favourite ink Adirondack - Ginger.
 
 

 
The chipboard frame I also handmade and is available to purchase in the Scraptopia ebay store. The chip frame I simply inked with the same color ink as the background and applied gesso roughly and covered in a sprinkle of Magnolia Mink glitter. I really loved the way the frame compliments the vintage photo.
 


The Love chip I used my part of my title I simply covered with smooch - mocha.
In keeping with the vintage feel of this layout I also used some twine to tie around the bottom of page and made a cluster of handmade flowers, many of which are also available in my ebay store. And completed it with a row of Kaiser ribbon flowers.
 


Thanks for stopping by my blog and please feel free to leave feedback thanks, Kylie x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment