Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 April 2014

When in Doubt, Give Mikaela a shout, she will help you out!

Hello All...! here is a layout I done of my beautiful granddaughter, Mikaela. All chips and the checkerplate stencil are available from my ebay store, I can also make chip names to your choice. On with the layout...

 
I don't normally work with orange so this ended up being a surprise that I like the end result. I especially love the way the checkerlate background looks so realistic. Here is a close up of the background and helicopter chip.
 

For the background I used my checkerplate stencil and home made texture paste, once dried I painted with silver paint then dried again and lightly sanded the top of the texture paste with a embery board, I then finished off the background by spritzing with silver glimmer mist.
 
The helicopter I colored with American Craft Ultimate Markers in Orange and Black then painted roughly with Derivian Gel Medium - Gloss finish.
 
 
On this antique silver scroll I have written a hidden message to mikaela from Nanny. I lightly inked the edge of the scroll with staz on ink - pumpkin.
To embellish this layout I die cut some witches hats and made a ribbon flower complete with glittery button centre. A little sentiment and a little glitter on her name was all I needed to complete this layout
 
 
This title is laser cut from 1.8mm quality chipboard and is available from my ebay store, I can customise any name in any font and size you would like. Thanks for stopping bye, Kylie x


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment