Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Berry Cute!

Hi! and welcome to my very first blog. Where do I start? New to all this... oh well, here goes....
This is a LO I did of my gorgeous niece Amelia. I wanted to step outside my comfort zone and use colours that I would not normally put together on the same palette.

I'm still not sure the colour theme works but I do like the end result anyway.


 
 
Paper is Basic Grey - Lollipop Shop and the cardstocks are from American Crafts - Peach and Powder. The rubons cute! is also from American Crafts - all of which scraptopia has in stock.
 
 
 
 
Flowers are a mix of Prima - Fairy Belle and assorted handmade silk and paper flowers made by myself. A faux stitched paper heart, butterfly sequin and pin finish off the cluster.
 
 
 
 
The Berry paper piece and strawberries were handmade by myself and available for purchase through scraptopia. I thinly handpainted rouge liquid pearls to make it stand out more.
To finish off the page I also used washi tape, ribbon, rhinestones and pearls.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment