Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 August 2013

Celebrate

This is my submission for the About a Boy August 15 Challenge.
 
 
To create this LO I used texture paste on the Kaiser Tree stencil then I sponged it with old photo distress ink, I then finished the tree with Perfect Pearl Mists in green patina & perfect copper. A drop of pumpkin liquid pearls completed the tree.
 


The base paper I used was from Prima - divine collection along with AC straw cardstock.
I also used papers from the Kaiser - Sears & Son collection and a mix of embellishments.
For the title word I cut this out on my lynx cutter then I sprayed with the green patina perfect pearl then applied clear glossy accents. I faux stitched the edges with my slick writer then inked it with old paper distress ink.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment