Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 September 2013

Cherish

 

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay between posts, I have been very busy designing chipboard embellishments with my new laser :) After a very hectic few weeks I decided to distress by doing some scrapbooking challenges. Here is the LO I done for the Kaiser Challenge.
 

I created the background paper with old photo distress ink and the Kaiser bubbles stencil, to get the dark to light bubbles I also sprayed it with glimmer mist- Vanilla breeze. The papers I used were also from Kaiser - Needle & Thread Collection.
The flowers are a mixture of Kaiser and handmade flowers I had in my stash box. The chip I designed myself and is available through me, I painted the chip with shabby shutters distress crackle and then covered in glossy accents. The resins are handmade by the very talented Brenda Caldow.
 




I also used perfect pearls in buttercup and soft sage ink to distress my papers. Thanks for stopping by. Kylie x








No comments:

Post a Comment