Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 September 2013

Hello everyone! Wow this month has just flown by, some very long hours spent on my computer designing new chip embellinshments everyday.
This is my entry for the September Scrapbookit Challenge.
The requirements were to use rubons, chipboard and a handmade embellishment.
The cardstock I used was American Crafts - Black Glitter and papers were from the hallowed eve collection. The rubons in the background were also from American Crafts - Eerie collection.
Picture
I am very pleased to say this chipboard was made by myself and is available for purchase through the scraptopia store. I heat embossed with midnight magic embossing powder, then I sprayed with a clear varnish.

Picture
My handmade embellishment I chose to go on this layout was a gothic hello kittle bottle cap that finishes the photo off perfectly.

For the title I could not decide on what to use so I just used my pc and printer and roughly tore the edges to place randomly around the page. Not my usual style of scrapping and I do find it hard to do layouts that don't have flowers and lace so stepping out of my comfort zone on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment